標題: 少婦勸少年去找工作被其開槍殺死 [打印本頁]

原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻譯:燕慕若 轉載請註明出處
本貼論壇地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-121977-1-1.html

YOUNG PENN. MOTHER TELLS TEENS TO ‘GET A JOB’ WHENTHEY ASK FOR A CIGARETTE
— AND THEY KILL HER
一名賓夕法尼亞洲的少婦勸向她討煙的少年去找份工作 – 然後少年開槍把她殺死了

A young mother wassenselessly murdered by three teens in western Pennsylvania after she told themto “get a job” and stop roaming the streets when they asked her fiancéefor a cigarette, police say.
賓夕法尼亞州的三名青年的謀殺行為讓這名少婦的死毫無意義,僅因她拒絕施與香煙並對他們進行勸誘。

Beaver Falls police havecharged 14-year-olds Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez and 13-year-old KyleGoosby Jr. with criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday’s shooting of 22-year-old Kayla Peterson.
Beaver Falls的警方已經指控了這三名少年涉嫌於本周六射殺22歲的Kayla Peterson。

She was shot at about3:30 p.m. that day and died in a Pittsburgh hospital two hours later.
她於當天下午3點30分被擊中,兩小時後在Pittsburgh醫院搶救無效身亡。

Goosbyis in custody and his attorney says he was just “in the wrong place at thewrong time” when Velasquez – identified as the gunman by police – openedfire.  Beaver Falls Police Chief Charles Jones says officers are stillsearching for the other two suspects.
Goosbyis目前已被拘留,他的辯護律師稱他只是在錯誤的時間出現在錯誤的地點,警方認定是Velasquez開槍的。Beaver Falls警察局局長Charles Jones表示警方正在繼續搜查另外兩名嫌疑人。

WTAE interviewed Peterson’sfiancée after the tragedy.  Holding their 23-month old baby, Bill Baileysaid Peterson’s last words after being shot in the chest were how she loved himand their daughter.
Peterson的未婚夫Bill Bailey在接受WTAE采訪時,緊緊抱著他們23個月大的孩子,他說Peterson在胸腔被射入子彈之前最後說的一句話就是她很愛她他以及他們的女兒。

“She didn’t even movewhen it happened,” he said, measuring his voice. “She just said, ‘I can’t feelmy legs.’  She wanted to lay down, so I laid her down.”
他說:“她在那時幾乎動彈不得。她說‘我無法感覺到我的腳,’她想要躺下,所以我慢慢放下她。“

Shockingly, Bailey says they knew the youngneighborhood boys, and he’s played basketball with one of theirfathers.
令人震驚的是,Bailey說他們認識這些鄰家男孩,他還和他們爹打過藍球。

BrockEdwards, who was working at the convenience store where Bailey bought thecigarettes, weighed in: “My friend came in and got cigarettes, and three youngkids followed him. They kept following him and asking him for a cigarette…”
在Bailey買煙的那家便利店工作的Brock Edward說:“我那哥們進來拿了煙後,三個小伙子尾隨著他。他們跟著他並不斷的討煙。”

Heconcluded, according to WTAE:“The next thing you know, they just pull out a gun andshoot for no reason. It was just over a cigarette…Now, my friend lost hisgirlfriend — an amazing, amazing girl, and she was such a good mother, too — and now her child has to grow up without her mother being there.”
他說:“接下來你們也知道的,他們毫無理由地掏槍就射。不就是支煙嗎...好了,我哥們失去了他的愛人 — 多麼好的個女孩,她也是個好母親 — 現在她的女兒不得不面對著現實長大。”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ ... -and-they-kill-her/

網友評論:

momrules
Posted on December 11, 2012 at 2:57pm
As God removes His protection from the country human life will continue to become even more cheap. The atheists keep preaching there is no God, well they are about to get a taste of what America is like without Him. We have been watching the downfall of America and this mindless murder is just a symptom of a greater evil.
當上帝不再護佑這個國家之時,人命便賤如草芥。無神論者宣揚說上帝並不存在,而現在他們就要自嘗美國沒有上帝的苦果了。我們正在目睹美利堅的衰落,這個殘忍的謀殺只是極惡的一個表現而已。

Children whose souls are damaged and corrupted from being raised in New America with New America’s new morals.
在新美利堅的新道德環境下成長的孩子們靈魂都毀壞玷污,腐朽不堪了。

Shamrock241
Posted on December 11, 2012 at 3:20pm
The atheists keep preaching there is no God, well they are about to get a taste of what America is like without Him. Very good point maybe it will open a few eyes.l
無神論者宣揚說上帝並不存在,而現在他們就要自嘗美國沒有上帝的苦果了。很好的觀點,也許它能夠打開一些思路。

Conservealiberty
Posted on December 12, 2012 at 6:26pm
Could i offer a moral to the story? Don’t smoke ciggerettes.
我能否從此事中歸結點教訓出來呢?那就是,別抽煙。

scarydave
Posted on December 13, 2012 at 12:46am
CONSERVEALIBERTY
Posted on December 12, 2012 at 6:26pm
Could i offer a moral to the story? Don’t smoke ciggerettes.
Very tasteless comment!!!
乏味的評論!

MissMoneyPenny
Posted on December 13, 2012 at 3:16am
HAHAHahahahaHAHAHHahaaaaaa REALLY? God protected America all this time? Where was god during 9/11? Where was god during the Great Depression? Where was god during Columbine? Where was god during the Oklahoma City bombing? OH, you mean to tell me good is protecting the the 23% of children who live in poverty in America?
哈哈哈哈哈哈,真好笑,上帝一直保護著美利堅?那911的時候他在哪兒?大蕭條的時候呢?科羅拉多州的校園槍擊呢?俄克拉荷馬州的炸彈呢?哦,你難道要告訴我說上帝保護著美國孩子中那生活在貧困中的23%嗎?

Please. If you want to believe in “god”, you are entitled to your beliefs, but don’t you DARE blame disgusting human behavior on atheists. If anything, it’s the religious right’s fault for being so damned closed-minded and intolerant. How many religious wack jobs have murdered innocent people? (HELLO, Jim Jones? David Koresh anyone?) Stop pointing fingers and blaming “the downfall of America” on a particular group of people.
好吧,如果你想要相信上帝的話,你可以堅持自己的信仰,但是你絕不可以將人類的暴行歸咎於無神論者。就算真要說什麼,這也是宗教右翼分子的錯,該死的,他們太狹隘自私了。有多少宗教狂人謀殺了無辜的人呢?(BLABLABLA各種舉例)。不准再指手畫腳地將“美國的衰落”歸咎於一部分人。

Zerodawn
Posted on December 13, 2012 at 8:41am
MissMoneyPenny
More people have been killed by people who do not believe in God throughout histery, Stillen, PolPut, Hitler. The islamist believe in a God of death and they committed 9/11, Yes God allowed it because he allows sinful people to have free will, it’s not loving if we were all robots forced to do what He wills all the time.
歷史上更多人被那些不信上帝的人給殺了,比如希特勒等等。伊斯蘭教徒相信死神,所以他們制造了911。上帝允許它(指911)的發生是因為他允許罪惡的人們意志自由,如果我們全都照上帝的意志像機器人那樣做事未免也太無趣了。

我說,無神論者也太苦逼了吧?這樣也躺著中槍啊!!!!!